Ministers must crack down on gambling, says CLAIRE FOGES  > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

Ministers must crack down on gambling, says CLAIRE FOGES 

페이지 정보

작성자 Jaimie 작성일 24-08-23 18:01 조회 20 댓글 0

본문

In addition, the EFL, clubs benefit from £40m in sponsorship and commercial arrangements with the league Eight out of 20 clubs in the Premier League are currently dependent upon shirt sponsors from the gambling industry, which brings in around £70m. Some of those clubs that don't have logos on their kit still partner with betting companies. In fact, only three Premier League teams - Liverpool, Chelsea and Sheffield United - are believed to have no commercial tie-in with gambling, according to the betting odds website, The Punter's Page.  Under the code, children's shirts and other merchandise are defined as those not subject to VAT.

HM Revenue and Customs imposes zero VAT on clothes for children aged under 14, but only if the chest measurement for shirts is below 41in for boys and 41.5in for girls. My own six-year-old son thought that his new football kit wasn't the real thing because it "looked different" to the kit his favourite players wear. It shows how gambling is being normalised for children. Dr Jane Rigbye of charity Gamble- Aware, said: ‘Children should be able to show their support for their club, without being forced to wear adult sized kits, emblazoned with gambling adverts.

Merino said: "I'm really happy to be here, and for this part of the contract to finally be official. I'm happy to be here for five more years and I hope to keep playing for this club and to give good things to all the people and the club. Benitez added: "He has made a great impression at the club, and he is a good professional. He has to keep working hard and playing well, and hopefully he can improve and enjoy playing here. If you have any kind of questions about in which and how to use fun88 เข้าระบบ, you can call us at the web site. " He has confidence, but he is still young and has things to improve.

At post-match interviews, managers and players speak in front of a wall of gambling logos. Then there's the sponsorship, with nine out of 20 Premier League club shirts emblazoned with names like Fun88, Dafabet and Bet365. The 21-year-old midfielder arrived at St James' Park on loan in July with the possibility of a full transfer included in the deal, and has done so well on Tyneside that the club has handed him a five-year contract.

Carolyn Harris MP, the chairwoman, told Mail Online: 'I would very much welcome a ban on front of shirt advertising, any reduction in sports advertising or marketing or promotion is a step in the right direction. Since the 2005 Gambling Act, brought in by Tony Blair's Labour government, more relaxed controls on betting, including allowing gambling companies to advertise on TV and radio, increased access online and a dramatic rise in the exposure of English football to international TV audiences has seen betting and the national game grow together.

Gambling is becoming more and more normalised for our children — that first bet as much a rite of passage as the first kiss or first driving lesson — because of the relentless advertising, promotions and cunning marketing tools used by the industry to hook people — of any age. I'm focused on my displays and improving myself, and I'm really happy to have signed this contract." "I have been focused on football always, but it's good to know it's now official and people will know it.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기